The best fitness classes and tips to lose your beer gut
There are many advantages of losing your beer gut. It reduces the risk of developing diabetes. Scientific studies have shown a positive correlation between waist circumference and type 2 diabetes mellitus. The other associated risk factors include coronary heart disease, atherosclerosis, hypertension and obstructive sleep apnoea. Maintenance of weight in the normal range improves the overall quality of life.
Once you get started and you see results nothing will stop you from getting rid of the unsightly pot belly. The best way to achieve a weight loss is through a regular and adequate exercise program. So, here are the best fitness classes to help you lose the beer gut.
1. Brisk walking: This is the best way to start an exercise program. It is advisable to join a gym because the company of fit people is the best motivating factor to perform a regular exercise. A brisk walk for half an hour may result in burning of 100 to 150 calories. One can gradually increase time and speed either on track or on a tread-mill. It is a good idea to keep a record of time spent during daily exercise. You may also keep a record of your walking or running activity on your cell phone. Many apps are available, which include ‘sports tracker’.
2. Cycling: Cycling is an aerobic exercise and helps in reducing the central obesity. It is especially enjoyable during winters and provides an excellent opportunity for adventure too.
3. Swimming: In people who are obese and find it difficult to start an exercise schedule, swimming is the best way to lose that belly fat. This exercise does not hurt the knees and at the same time, burns the calories in a gentle way. One should be dedicated in following a set plan of duration or distance of swimming on daily basis.
4. Jogging: Once a regular routine of exercise is initiated, jogging can be introduced. It is more challenging and burns the fat rapidly. With improvement in endurance, an uphill running track may be added to the distance covered.
5. Abdominal exercises: In about two to three months after the above exercises, one develops a reasonably good stamina with significant weight loss assuming you are watching your diet. Now is the time to give a good shape to your abdomen. One may join a health club and take the help of a trainer to focus on proper abdominal exercises. These include doing crunches, sit-ups and many other exercises. This helps in disappearance of the belly fat and the abdominal muscles start taking a nice shape. For motivation, you may paste a picture of Schwarzenegger on the wall.
6. Maintenance: Whatever is achieved must be maintained for long. If you have put in your best to get rid of your beer gut, don’t give it away. Meditation is a good way to improve your inner strength. Joining a dance class is another way to keep fit and make life interesting. A regular exercise plan must then become a part of life for you to maintain success.
Lose The Beer Belly