Geoff’s experience in the health and fitness environment coupled with many years of coaching rugby and teaching martial arts is sure to give you an interesting and varied approach to personal training.
He is a thorough, conscientious and dedicated trainer who will always start his sessions off with a smile and a friendly word and follows this up with plenty of encouragement. Geoff is equally comfortable in many environments and uses varied approaches to ensure clients achieve excellent results.
Geoff has a wealth of experience in sports coaching and is an expert skier so athletes of any ability who need sports specific training can feel confident of achieving their goals and a great deal of fun along the way.
Geoff is also a qualified Sports Massage Therapist and works with many clients from all walks of life on posture analysis and correction and core strengthening as well as athletes recovering from injury.
- Martial Arts,
- Body Conditioning,
- Posture Correction,
- Stress and Weight Management, and Sports Specific Training,
- Injury Rehab,
- Core Strengthening
- BSc (Hons) Physical Education and Exercise Science
- Premier Training International Masters in Personal Training
- REPS Level 4 Specialist Instructor
- Check Exercise Coach
- Diploma in Stress Management
- Advanced Diploma in Management of Sports Injuries
- Diploma in Sports Massage Therapy and Injury Rehabilitation
- NAKMAS Ju Jitsu Instructor 3rd Dan
- Spirit Combat Aiki Jitsu Instructor 1st Dan
- ASA Swimming Teacher